Out of Your Mind will help you focus on the present when you’re experiencing anxiety, and will also equip you with coping strategies for the future. Journalers, doodlers, and coloring book fans are sure to find solace within these pages, one distraction at a time. You can order a copy wherever books are sold, or click one of the links below. Keep up with all things Out of Your Mind by following @OutOfYourMindBook.
- Buy on Amazon
- Buy on Barnes and Noble
- Buy on Indie Bound
- Buy on BAM!
- Buy on Bookshop
- Buy on Amazon.co.uk
- Listen to the Out of Your Mind playlist on Spotify!
- For writing and coloring in your journal, in addition to standard pencils and pens, the following are recommended: Crayola Colored Pencils, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, and Take Note Gel Pens. Always test a pen or marker before using to make sure it doesn’t bleed through the page.
- Follow @OutOfYourMind on Instagram. I’ll share pages from the book, insights on anxiety, and more!
Below you’ll find a list of my favorite anxiety-related books (listed in no particular order). All of these have helped me cope with anxiety at some point in my life, and I recommend that you check them out. I’ll be adding to this list, so check back in the future for more recommended reads.
- Owl At Home by Arnold Lobel
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- How to Deal by Grace Miceli
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
- Broken by Jenny Lawson
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Comfortable with Uncertainty by Pema Chodron
- My Friend Fear by Meera Lee Patel
- Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
- Keep Moving by Maggie Smith
- The Anatomy of Anxiety by Ellen Vora
- Out of Your Mind by Alan Watts
- It Didn’t Start with You by Mark Wolynn
- Radical Compassion by Tara Brach
- The Monster at the End of This Book by Jon Stone
- Losing Our Minds by Lucy Foulkes
- Maybe This Will Help by Michelle Rial
- Grow Through It by Dani DiPirro (yes, that’s me!)